Cut exact 45° and 90° angles on wire, tubing, and sheet stock. Can be fastened in a vise or hand-held. Saw along the face of the jig, which is constructed from ground and hardened tool steel. we are convinced is the very best model. Provided with hex wrench and material stop guide. Measures 47.5wide x 51 mm exclusive of locking nuts and screws.
- Perfect for holding wire or sheet at an angle.
- Creates consistent cuts.
- Holds wire and sheet up to 11mm (.43″) wide.
- Can hold an angle of both 45¬∞ and 90¬∞.
- Can be used on wire, tubing and sheet.
- Can be clamped in a vise or hand-held.
- Made from hardened steel.
- Use inexpensive files as jig could damage them during use.
There are no reviews yet.